people are just mean

I just barely got probably the rudest text in text history. Like really i have no idea who would say such mean things. The worst part?.... the text was sent from this number 141000004.. what the crap. that has to be an email or something right? does anyone know how numbers like this exist? Maybe i will muster up the courage and post the text tomorrow. Oh did i mention it was 10. TEN. diez. pages long. yuppppp you heard me right. A 10 page long text. Full of pure hating on haley words. who does that? i really dont get it. What i also dont get is that the things in the text are things that only BEST friends of mine know.. so yup one of my bf is sending me way cool texts. You know that makes me feel reallyyyy great. Ooopps here goes up the trust wall again. Trust no one. it goes SPLAT right in your face.Yay me. yay unnecessary drama. yay good friends that know nothing about what they think they are experts on. going to bed. hopefully tomorrow is a better day.


(if you cant really tell.. i am pissed beyond actual words. and hurt. and crying. BUT it's my blog i'll say whatever i want. thank you and good night)

5 comments

  1. whaaaaat?! freakish numbers texting you ten pages of rudeness? i'll punch someone if i have to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you reply to it? If it were sent from an email then it would leave the email address that they sent it from. What this person could have done was send it through one of those apps/websites that will allow you to send free text messages. At the very least they do have your phone number obviously and if it was detailed with personal stuff its someone probably in your close circle of friends. I do know there is a pretty common and popular app for iphones/ipod touches that will send texts from numbers that kind of look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog, and i couldn't even imagine having someone send that rudeness my way. i pray you have the strength to get through this.. chin up! he/she/it obviously only wants to see you cry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS SO RUDE!!! I will seriously come up and pick a fight!!...or ask Lexi...unless its Lexi...which I'll just leave it to Ian..(jk)

    ANYWAY! don't let it get to you. YOU are awesomely amazing and there are TONS of people who would agree with me:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haley, for what it's worth, i think you are seriously one of the greatest people i know. you're beautiful and wonderful and dumb bum haters can take their place in haties :) love you girl

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!