LOVING!!

i am loving this right now..
I just got my letter of ACCEPTANCE to the University of Utah!
Utes.. here i come Fall of 2010!

i am loving this right now..
I signed up for the the MUSS today!

i am loving this right now..
Absolutely LOVING St. George right now! Amazing weather and such good friends!

i am loving this right now..
I ACED my 3 biggest projects in my Intercultural Communication class! FULL points on all 3 of them... 400/400 = Automatic A+!!!! yessss its a miracle!

i am loving this right now..
John Mayer extended his tour and is coming to Utah this summer!!

i am not loving this right now..
Everyone and their dog is getting married this summer. hahah busy summer ahead!

2 comments

  1. hay! congrats on getting into the u! we'll have to find each other on campus :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! so excited you are going to U. You will have so much fun and you will LOVE IT!!!!!! Can't wait to hear about it and I will work to get you over to ITALY!!!! Can't wait to hear about Africa. You little World Traveler! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!