Engaged

Welp another one of my friends is ENGAGED! Just want to say congrats to my best friend Lexi Dahl, soon to be Lexi Stuart! She and her boyfriend Brock got engaged last weekend and i am so excited for her! These two could not be more perfect for each other it is kinda ridiculous.

Lexi and I have been friends since preschool. We grew up walking to each others houses, riding bikes to school, playing soccer, doorbell ditching, and being the little mischiefs of the neighborhood. When lexi moved in 8th grade to Arizona i was devastated! We continued to be friends even though we only saw each other once or twice a year.

Every time we are together it is like we were never apart. We could talk for hours and although we did most of our 'growing up' apart from each other, we are both so much alike! I credit a lot of my personality to lexi. When we were little, she was always the one to make me do things that i normally wouldn't do. "HALEY JUST DO IT! Are you scared? You wuss. Wow you're a sissy girl!" These were constant comments coming out of Lexi's mouth. I got in more trouble with Lexi than i have in my entire life, but i wouldn't trade those times for anything!

Lexi and Brock are seriously meant for each other. Last summer a bunch of us went down to AZ for Lexi's brother Ian's wedding. Of course, Brock, being one of Ian's best friends was in attendance. Lexi and Brock hit it off. Although they have known each other since we were tiny, it was this weekend that their relationship blossomed. I could see it in their eyes that they were falling hard and fast!

Nothing really happened that weekend between the two, but as soon as we left i could tell this relationship was going somewhere! They texted and talked on the phone all day, every day. Soon enough they were a couple, and began visiting each other as often as they could! They are scheduled to be married on August 14, 2010 in the Mt Timpanogos Temple. These two are a perfect pair.. who else would give me 'credit cards' while holding hands and walking through church? Only these two. I am so excited for these love birds!

3 comments

  1. ohhh goodness haley! how weird do you feel with these constant engagements happening? it's really starting to make me think theirs some love struck illness going around that i'm just immune to. it's both exciting and strange at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - that is so exciting about Lexi! What a cute couple! Tell her congrats for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting! I love Lexi! She is hilarious!! I will never forget the quada-potty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!