Lessons Learned In Africa #1

Welp to start off my Africa series.. i wanted to share a post that my mom did right after i left to go to Kenya. It is on her blog and describes perfectly the miracle that occurred while we were at the airport. I know it is probably hard to comprehend but honestly, it was a nothing short of a MIRACLE. 
Miracles do happen.
 It was proof to me that our Heavenly Father is very mindful of each of our personal wants and desires. 

So Click HERE to read a short little story about my airport miracle.

2 comments

  1. haley thats so incredible!! He definitely watches out for His children, doesn't He :) i cant wait to read more about everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haley that story was so neat! those people in africa were so blessed to have you there for a while.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!