The San Diego Zoo!


I know it has been awhile but i still want to tell you all about the rest of my spring break. For one of the day we went to the world famous San Diego Zoo. I hadn't been there since i was really little, so i was pretty excited! I was amazed at how massive the zoo was. All of the exhibits were super nice , and the animals were so cool!
This picture was taken at the opening gate.. we were laughing so this picture is kinda cheezy.
You can't really tell, but this picture overlooked the whole zoo. Honestly it is a HUGE zoo! so cool though!
The polar bear exhibit was one of my favorites! Me and Benj decided to take a pic on this metal polar bear.. sweet right?
Ok this picture still makes me mad!! We waited in line to get this character drawing thing done for so long!! It was getting late, and kinda getting cold, i had a pounding head ache. But i have always wanted to get one of these drawings done, so i was excited to finally have one.  When the guy turned the picture around to show us, i was so disappointed!! hahah it was horrible, i mean, Ben looked really good. And i honestly looked like some horse girl with huge gums. I was super mad, but whatever. To this day, ben makes fun of me for it, because it really looks NOTHING like me. Sooo funny. NOT.
Last picture of the day.. the Flamingos!

No comments

I love comments!