We LOVE NP Films

There was one thing i wanted to be sure and have at my wedding.. a great videographer. I know these date videos have become pretty popular, but i seriously wanted to do one so bad. Luckily for us.. we made the fantastic choice to go with Nathan Pickett at NP films. He is such a good guy and made it so easy for us to be ourselves around him. We had SOOO much fun filming this video and i still get soo giddy every time i watch it. Nate captured everything i wanted and more! I cannot wait until we are old and wrinkly and get to show this to our kids and grankids!

Ammon & Haley // The Date from Nathan Pickett on Vimeo.

4 comments

  1. K you guys are one of the cutest couples I have ever seen! I love how real this video is and I absolutely love your style. So happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i about died when i saw this on facebook haley. being the photography loving girl that i am, i have seen a lottt of videos like this but yours is definitely one of my very favorites. everything about it is so perfect. i also love that you had this film plus the interview one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my adorable... You two are so stink'n cute and look so happy and so in love. I love this video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a darling video! I love my wedding video too. Its such a great memory to have.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!