Home for the Holidays!

yes it is true.. I SURVIVED YET ANOTHER SEMESTER! who the heck knows how well i did or whatnot, but the point is.. I DID IT! i am now only 4 credits short of my associates degree and i am excited to be ahead of the game!

I moved home last friday and can i just tell you how great it feels to be back?! i swear moving away from your family, friends, relatives, and all the other things of normal life makes it that much better to come home. Living away has made me realize a lot of things , but mostly it has taught me how great it is to "return home".... Alright, now i am not meaning to be all spiritual on ya here, but i feel like this creates a great metaphor.. How great will it be when we can all "return home?" aww the day will be amazing when we can kneel at the Saviors feet, our hearts full of gratitude for the wonderful blessing he gave us through his powerful example. I am so thankful for this time of year! I am so excited to spend time with my WHOLE family and enjoy the many blessings we have been given!

Merry Christmas to you all! and a very Happy New Year!

No comments

I love comments!