Good Bye Sissy

Ya know, having siblings leave on missions just sucks. I understand the need (and am extremely grateful for it too), but it still doesn't really take away the sting of having a sibling leave for 28-24 months and having little to no communication.


Kali left this morning.

I don't feel like it has hit me yet that she is gone, and I have already gone to text her TWICE today. I am screwed. I hate that it seems like I get the closest to my siblings right BEFORE they leave on their missions. It's unfortunate and a blessing all in one.
at the Airport at 5:00 AM this morning. Woof.

I am so proud of Kalinee. She is going to be an amazing missionary. She gave an awesome farewell talk in church and has one of the most solid testimonies. She has such a light about her, and she is SO excited to serve a mission. The 'Kalinee' type of excitement is what made she and I not see 'eye-to-eye' for so long (she was a little too dramatic and over the top for me), but I am soo grateful for that excitement and energy now. I have come to appreciate who Kali is and what she is all about. She is going to bless so many people!
This picture is just for your viewing pleasure. 

No comments

I love comments!