Halloween at the Zittings

It's no secret that I LOVE Halloween. I always try to think of the best costumes, but usually I cant think of anything until the day before. It is seriously a curse. I was determined to not let that happen this year.

Say Hello to Mr. Tooth and the Tooth Fairy! I ended up making both costumes and I am so happy with how they turned out! Our primary kids thought ammon's costume was the funniest thing they had ever seen, and all the little sunbeams kept touching my tutu. Cutest thing ever.

2 comments

  1. You two couldn't be any cuter! Ammon is a GOOD sport! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this such a cute idea! I was curious george and my hubby was the man in the yellow hat! :) http://koopandlace.blogspot.com/2013/11/halloween.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!